I joined several events with CASA and KSA. At the Lantern Festival event, I met Heng, Tif, and Keiyin. During the meeting it was raining really hard so Keiyin offered to take Heng and I home and Tif asked if wanted to join them for dinner so we went to a nice Korean restaurant. It was a good evening with them and getting to know more girls.
.jpg)

I am glad I met Heng, she is a sweet girl and we always go to the Late Knights events together. Our first event that we went to was for Valentine's day and it was a blast. There was different free food and fun carnival games to win different items. We tried winning a T-shirt and I tried 3 times, but event then I couldn't do it, but the volunteer helped me out so I finally got it! haha it was a fun night.
.jpg)
A great thing happened! I became an officer for the International Student Association. I am their Public Relations Officer which means mostly Social Media work and organizing events. My first event was a game night and a lot of people showed up! I invited Heng and I met a lot of new students. It was a great night. We played Jenga, Mafia, and other group games.
The IM Floor Hockey season started and I went to a game with the girl's BCM team. It was fun joining in and it is great to see Alyssia and Miriam. Although I am not as aggressive as I should be I can steal the puck. There was an embarrassing moment, I lifted my stick too high several times so I had to go in the box for a while...
Then this past week, Mom and us kids went to visit the Torres for five days. It has been a long time for us to travel as a family. We didn't do a lot, but it was a good time with the Torres.
No comments:
Post a Comment